Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Art as a hobby

In my early years i started drawing allot. I thought it will be my future, that my life will be as an artist.
In this days, after i graduated and after 15 years of working but not on the field of art, less drawings come to fill the paper. Strange thing is that this hobby came allot handy in all my works; as a web-designer, as jeweler, as a house constructor and decorator; even if this kind of works i did were not as a professional. Of course i dreamed to have my own company, i worked with friends that managed companies and they been happy with me, but never had success to make money so that my life to get better.
I wonder what is missing to my personality, what of my behavior is wrong or why this hobby of mine can't become successful?

No comments: